KIDZ FORCE is the only on-demand platform that allows children (ages 7-17) an opportunity to earn their own money by completing projects or chores posted by their neighbors, specifically in their immediate neighborhood.
KIDZ FORCE will help build a better generation of kids and build stronger communities and it’s completely FREE!
Whether you want to post jobs or have your Kidz accept them, you can join our platform and help increase awareness in your neighborhood
We are available to KIDZ who are looking to earn money…we just need neighbors to post projects that are appropriate for KIDZ to complete!
KIDZ FORCE Mission Statement:
To provide a next-generation tool that helps instill the traits and skills necessary to empower kids to become “Real World Ready”.
Our vision is to build a successful group of reliable and responsible (both personally and fiscally) hard-working KIDZ that develop an entrepreneurial spirit at an early age.
Get Yоur Kіdѕ Tо Help Around Your Hоuѕе
KIDZ can do AMAZING things, if we let them! However, it’s important they start at an early age. Don’t just take our word for it. According to a 75 year Harvard study:
Dоеѕ Your Chіld Lоvе Anіmаlѕ?
Need Some Ideas?
Here are some suggested Ways for KIDZ to Earn Money
For Ages 7-9 Year olds:
“Help” is the most important word at this age. Many of the chores will be as a helper and slowly kids can graduate to doing them independently. Parents are expected to be supervisor when performing..
- Walk Dogs – under 25lbs
- Pull Weeds, plant flowers
- Water plants
- Get mail
- Take out trash
- Feed pets
- Pick up sticks or pine cones in yard
- Set the table or help set the table
- Put away toys/things
- Sort through Junk Drawers
- Clean out Fridge
- Put Dishes away / Empty Dishwasher
- Wipe Countertops/ Dust Furniture
- Put away groceries
- Set the table or help set the table
- Shovel Snow off sidewalk or Driveway
For Ages 10-12 Year olds:
Kids become much more independent, and this is when children learn accountability and responsibility. Parent are still expected to monitor this work and a buddy system is another way to manage safety and security. Include 7-9 year old tasks and below:
- Walk Dog 25-60lbs
- Pet sitting – During work days or over travel or vacation plans
- Small landscaping (beds, mulch,) Blowing and Raking
- Clean car
- Vacuum floors
- Clean windows
- Pick weeds from gardens/beds
- Lay mulch
- Get Mail for Neighbor
- Take Out Trash for Elderly
- Trips to Store for neighbors – if parents are going to run errands, see if neighbors need anything.
- Clean out Closets
- Organize Garage or Shed
- Help setup for Yard Sales
- Neighborhood cleanups and fundraisers
- Flyer Delivery! Coupons, Menus for Restaurants
- Help put out the Seasonal Decorations
For Ages 13-17 Year olds:
This is First Real Job!
Setting the standard for how they will do independently and in the real world.
All previous age groups jobs and the following suggestions:
- Mow lawn / Full lawn care
- House sit – get mail, turn on/off lights/ water plants / pet sit
- Tutoring (other kids)
- Sports training
- Fix computers / assist older neighbors with computer skills
- Yard Sales – setup and selling
- Errand Service (for Licensed drivers)
- Pet Walking Services
- Dog Washing Services
- Neighborhood Car Wash
WHY KIDZ FORCE?
This is the question we love to answer the most!
KIDZ FORCE Benefits:
- Fuel Ambition! Better prepared KIDZ will be able to venture out and succeed on their own. A parent can help their child develop independence and know they can do great things. Far too many KIDZ are just handed money – we will help them earn it! Our platform can be used to help KIDZ purchase something they want, raise money for a sports team or group they are involved with, or raise money for a charitable organization.
- KIDZ have an opportunity to earn real money! Neighbors get a lower cost work force helping optimize the value of their time and contribute to their community by helping KIDZ becoming more productive.
- Getting KIDZ more “Real World Ready!” They are not learning the necessary skills to succeed in todays’ world….we will help them!
- As this will be a KIDZ first foray into the economic world, they can use our platform to show schools, colleges, or employers their commitment and work ethic. This information will be highly valued by the evaluating institution and could elevate a KIDZ profile significantly.
- Earn school credits for performing volunteer work and community service.
- Teaches children at an early age the value of money
- Improves a child’s communication skills
- Stresses Accountability, Responsibility and Financial Literacy
- Increase a child’s self confidence
- Teaches skill sets to PROSPER on their own, develops independence
- Safety comes first! Please be sure to oversee all projects that your child performs
- Both KIDZ and posters are reviewed by one another to build an online profile of reliance
- During the years of service, each KIDZ will accrue their first real resume. It will be an overview of all jobs performed, monies earned and personal reviews. This tool could help KIDZ when they apply to college or for their first real job.